Conditions of Use:
(2) ONTIC DESIGN ABN 55 124 866 491 (trading as “Ontic Design”), of 19 Gale Street, Brunswick East 3057 (“us”, “our”, “we”, “Ontic Design”), carries on business from the website.
(3) The goods and services described in this website are available from Ontic Design in Australia only.
(4) You and Ontic Design may enter into a sale contract for the sale and supply of products and services described in this website, by you making an offer to Ontic Design via the website, to purchase the goods and services at the specified price, subject to these Terms.
(5) In these terms:
(a) “you”, “user”, “member”, and “guest” means anyone who visits and/or uses this website;
(b) reference to a “third party” in these terms includes a reference to any agent or contractor of Ontic Design or of any of their related bodies corporate, and any person engaged by any of them, in the creation, provision or maintenance of the website or in the fulfilment of Orders made through the website, and includes any of them;
(c) a reference to the “website” means www.onticdesign.co
(6) Ontic Design may, at any time, add or remove content from this website without notice.
(1) Ontic Design will not accept the return of the Goods delivered to you if the Goods delivered have been accepted or deemed accepted by you or you wish to change your mind and cancel the Order, unless we choose to do so in our sole discretion.
(2) If we do accept a return of your Order, you agree to arrange return of the Goods, at your cost and risk, to our nominated returns depot, and you agree to return the Goods in their original condition, in their original unopened and sealed packaging, accompanied by the original Order receipt or another form of proof of purchase.
(3) You also agree that we are entitled to deduct from any refund of the Payment made by you, the cost of the original delivery and an amount that we reasonable believe reflects the loss to us in accepting the cancellation, including any storage costs and any mark down of the price of the Goods
Intellectual Property Rights
(1) Any articles, information or content published on this website must be read subject to these Terms and Conditions:
(a) You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website are owned by Ontic Design.
(b) The intellectual property rights including moral rights in respect to all furniture products displayed and available for sale on this website as at January 2017 are owned by Ontic Design ABN 55 124 866 491
(c) You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights in relation to these Terms and Conditions remain the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owners. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws and nothing in these Terms and Conditions gives you a right to use any of them.